Thursday, February 15, 2007

My secret pal emailed me!

I feel like a little kid, I'm so darn excited. Seriously, I'm stupid excited over this swap, both the sending out part and the figuring out who my secret pal is.

Oh, and I'm so sending out the best clues to my swappee. She'll never figure out who I am from them! Especially since I might be sending my stuff through a proxy...if my friend is able to help me out.

I want to hide the postmark, b/c I'm pretty sure the postmark will be a dead giveaway. I think there are only two of us at C'ville from Tampa, me and TampaGirl, and I'm not sure if TampaGirl is participating in this round. If not, process of elimination pretty much leaves me. So here's hoping my proxy mailer comes through!!!

Okay, and me, being me, has decided to frog the big project I started working on last night, and start over again. Luckily, I only got four rows done, and it was only 192 stitches to start with and it's an open pattern, so it was only about an hour's worth of work. But my new idea will be soooo worth it, in the long run. I just hope I can do it!

No comments: