Sunday, February 25, 2007

Busy Bee Me

I've been so busy the last week. Man.

I'm almost done with the Mary Maxim kit I got - it's a 12 point round ripple baby afghan in pastels. So pretty. I'll get pictures up tomorrow when I'm done. I've actually only been working on it for two days. It's gone really quickly. Two strands of Bernat Coordinates and a K hook will do that for a project, lol!

I've still got lots of things planned for my swap partner, but tomorrow is going to have to be dedicated to finishing Marissa's baby blanket. It must get done. I should be working on it now. But the thought of a G hook and baby weight yarn makes me want to go into a corner and cry. Add to it rows and rows of nothing but DC, and I'm ready for a padded room. What.Was.I.Thinking?

Up next - the Mary Maxim GIANT round ripple in their Serene yarn. Holy granola, I can already tell I'll be throwing things across the room. It's a very nubby yarn, and thin. Oh well, the color changes are gorgeous, and it's totally going to be worth it. Someone remind me of that when I'm jamming yarn back into a plastic zip bag and driving north to return the kit .

No comments: