Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Crystal's scarf


101_0119
Originally uploaded by Tiga Crochets

This is my own pattern, my first. It's a tunisian stitch scarf, done with two strands of Bernat Satin. I first worked the scarf with Bernat Glacier, but ran out of yarn and was unable to find anymore locally.

I thought I could fudge it and finish it off with two strands of Satin, but the sheen wasn't the same, although the softness was.

In the end, I'm glad I used the Satin, b/c it doesn't shed nearly as much as the Glacier does, and the two strands makes it nice and warm.

I wrote out my notes on this, and will write up a pattern soon. I think I want to try to get it into the 2009 calendar, after I have some people test it over at C'ville.

It just depends on how many people ordered those huge Tunisian hooks from Annie's Attic when they were on sale, lol!

No comments: