Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Secret Pals!

I'm so excited to be a part of the Secret Pal Swap over at Crochetville (I promise, I'll slap a button up over on the side soon!)!

I've done a little bit of shopping for my Secret Pal, but I want to get to know her a little better before I spend any major bucks (not that I have major-major bucks, but I do want to spend wisely).

I do know that I'll be making a few small things for her and one big thing (but it's simple, so I *should* be able to finish in the time allotted), but alas and alack, I won't be able to post pictures lest I give my secret identity away!

I have a secret identity! Cool! Does this mean I have to wear tights and a cape when I'm sending emails as my secret self? I really don't *do* tights, although I can rock the cape. Especially with a kickin' pair of boots.

No comments: